how to secure facebook account from hacking in urdu and hindi 2017 - HugeFun4u

Authors: (Hamza inam)

Articles

Breaking

Tuesday 28 November 2017

how to secure facebook account from hacking in urdu and hindi 2017

Please watch: "How to increase like on facebook status or posts| 1000% working in urdu|By gain knowleadge tech" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giU01sFaIdQ --~-- how to secure facebook account from hacking in urdu and hindi 2017 First of all i alk to you my channel is only truth. I don't upload any fake content. Friends today my topic is how to secure your facebook account and make compleateley private. I don't upload any fake content. Friends today my topic is how to secure your facebook account and make compleateley private. First of all go to facebook account setting and select general catogery and go to line of username and type good username for us and second step is type your account password and save changes and more information about facebook in video so watch this and please subscribe my channel and share my video your own friends. I hope you like my video.. Friends my channel gain knowledge ech base in tech just like computer hardware and software , Mobile apps used and another feature of mobile apps and acoputer realated.Coming soon i will upload video of many courses just like fiber optic used and how to use plc and how to use electronic instruments and how to make electronic circuits. I hope all good brothers and sisters to help me for making gain knowledge tech big channel of pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment